Skip to content

Filing 1099 Forms for Your Independent Contractors

The IRS form 1099-MISC, commonly abbreviated to just 1099, is a form that summarizes annual income from non-employee compensation for a tax filer. This form is what the IRS uses to calculate taxes on all the income independent contractors generate. If you paid more than $600 over the tax year to an independent contractor or […]

#1099 Forms#business accounting#Independent contractors

Written by prositesfinancialMay 21 • 4 minute read

Ready to make the
jump to better finances?

Click here to access our financial guide
and start practicing better habits for life.